Memory Card Recovery is a powerful data recovery utility for Mac OS 10.5.x and later versions. It performs data recovery from compact flash cards, IBM Micro Drives, memory sticks, SD Cards, MMC Cards, XD Cards or Secure Digital Cards. If you have a card reader and it can read your card, or at least mount it on Mac OS, then it will easily analyze it and find your lost or deleted data.
Memory Card Recovery for Mac can effectively recover deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted photos, music, and video files from various memory cards. It can also recover RAW files, HD Video, documents, PDF, spreadsheets, text files, and various well known formats. Restoring corrupted memory stick is also possible through this software.
This tool will never write to your memory card during the recovery process, so it's really safe to use. It can create a backup image of your media card for archiving and allows you to safely format and wipe media cards.
With an easy-to-use interface and preview option, users can enjoy Mac data recovery with great ease in just a few mouse clicks. It does not require special technical or data recovery skills to work with the software.
It also has many other unique features, which makes possible to get back lost data from all brands of memory cards. It is competent to recover popularly used Transcend and SanDisk memory cards. You can get more details on Transcend SDHC memory card recovery.
1. Download & install Memory Card Recovery Software (Mac Version) & run it to perform Memory Card data recovery Mac.
2. From the main screen select the “Recover Photos” option.
3. Click the “Recover Deleted Photos” option on next screen.
4. Choose the memory card drive from which the data has been deleted.
5. Save the recovered files in the destination you want.